After reading my last blog post, my great teaching buddy Kim sent me the link to this video of a Nature School in Norway where 1 in 10 kindergartens take place outdoors. Watching these kids learn made my day.
VISIT THE WEB SITE!
- RT @rbathursthunt: Monday morning mosaic creating using our found sea glass from the beach in @SidneyByTheSea last week! #sd61learn https:/…... 9 hours ago
- RT @trev_mackenzie: Now imagine a classroom where we have the time/space/confidence to ask this question w/ every S. #mykindofclassroom htt…... 1 day ago
- RT @TiffanyPoirier: Gr. 4/5 Northridge students create WINDOWS INTO SALISH WAY OF LIFE; w/ consult of Salish community member #sd61learn ht…... 6 days ago
- RT @mr_shortreed: Presented by @trev_mackenzie, art by @rbathursthunt, #gafesummit on types of student inquiry #sd61learn #inquiryed https:…... 1 week ago
- More prototypes for our business 'Healthy Birds, Happy Earth' #sd61learn #naturekidsart https://t.co/lpDubdki6D... 1 week ago