After reading my last blog post, my great teaching buddy Kim sent me the link to this video of a Nature School in Norway where 1 in 10 kindergartens take place outdoors. Watching these kids learn made my day.
VISIT THE WEB SITE!
- RT @tgamtravel: The world's best birdwatching spots @birdwatchingmag @BirdStudiesCan tgam.ca/EGEB http://t.co/mb4lRBsG2k... 11 hours ago
- RT @smithsonian: Its name has creepy cred, but we think the vampire squid is kinda cute @SILibraries bit.ly/1DCgGP9 #Halloween http…... 18 hours ago
- RT @outside45: Chum salmon swimming up to spawn. So lucky to witness! #o45 http://t.co/Ng2of2oq8h... 1 day ago
- Not Intent on Arriving: Writer Wednesday - Alison Watt notintentonarriving.com/2014/10/writer…... 2 days ago
- Stewardship removal of invasive ivy with @saanichparks and @sd61learn 'pulling together' #takemeoutside http://t.co/b6gH0MwTns... 2 days ago