After reading my last blog post, my great teaching buddy Kim sent me the link to this video of a Nature School in Norway where 1 in 10 kindergartens take place outdoors. Watching these kids learn made my day.
VISIT THE WEB SITE!
- Enjoying the diversity of fish in Honaumau Bay, Hawaii while snorkelling today... 2 weeks ago
- Local First Nation artist, Darlene Gait, unveils her silver coin with four salmon in #yyj... 3 weeks ago
- Happy Canada Day!... 3 weeks ago
- This is how I love to start my day #natureismagic #yyj http://t.co/YhmmVUDyQJ... 1 month ago
- RT @batemancentre: #ThrowbackThursday Working on the fine details of "Kingfisher and Aspen" in 1977. #natureismagic #yyj #batemanbirds http…... 1 month ago