After reading my last blog post, my great teaching buddy Kim sent me the link to this video of a Nature School in Norway where 1 in 10 kindergartens take place outdoors. Watching these kids learn made my day.
VISIT THE WEB SITE!
- RT @TakeaHikeFdn: Would you like to learn how to recognize trees in British Columbia? ow.ly/Bp3B2 #learnoutside #trees4teens #tr…... 2 days ago
- RT @nypl: September 6 - 14 is Hug-A-Book Week so grab your favorite titles and giving them a squeeze! on.nypl.org/1u79Ijz http://t.co/Fo…... 3 days ago
- RT @NatureArtists: BC #Conservation #bears Thanks for joining us @beatymuseum @Raincoast @DavidSuzukiFDN #bearsforever @grousemountain http…... 3 days ago
- National science-writing-award finalists have Island ties shar.es/11UyD4 via @timescolonist - well done @CEamer and @judeisabella !... 4 days ago
- RT @takemeoutside: #TakeMeOutsideDay is back! Oct 29 - a chance for schools to raise awareness about the importance of outdoor education ht…... 5 days ago